These are so yummy. I ran across them a few months ago over on Acupcakeortwo.com. They looked delish, simple and kid friendly for fixing 'em up.
Since today was our Christmas baking day we decided to add a lil' Filipino flair for our taste buds to eventually devour. Little did we know that our Filipino boy would love them so much they would be half gobbled down by the end of the day.
1 can sweetened condensed milk
4 egg yolks
1 tablespoon of butter
1/2 cup of white sugar
Mini cupcake liners
1. In a saucepan on medium heat, melt butter. Add condensed milk and stir until combined.
2. Add egg yolks and continue stirring, being careful to avoiding burning.
3. Keep stirring constantly until the yema is thick.
4. Take this off the heat and let this cool.
5. Once the mixture is cooled shape into balls and roll in sugar.
5. Serve the yema balls in mini cupcake liners.