Wednesday, May 27, 2015

from TRASH to TREASURE: Old Car Part to Standing Herb Garden



Imagine this fun little stand starting out looking something like this...


I first spotted it in a free pile at our local ReStore and knew right away there was something just dying to be created here. 

If you have been hanging around this blog long you might remember my post titled Discarded to DELIGHTFUL Home decorating projects  where I had this same stand used as a cute display to hang accessories on in one of my girls rooms.


As is usually the case in one of our kids rooms, it was time for a little tidying up and the stand was one of the first things to go. Which meant it needed to go or find a new use. I am SOOOOO happy I thought of making this fun little DIY Jewelry Display into a Standing Herb Garden.  All I needed was a little electrical wire, cutting shears and voila... Complete.  I just LOVE it! 

-Simply Sublime



No comments:

Post a Comment