Sunday, May 4, 2014

Digging in the Trenches: FOUND - DIY Recycled Jewelry Holder Project


It makes me smile when one of my little craft projects gets some lovin'. Just found out today that my DIY Project: Upcycled Spindle Jewelry Holder was featured over on DIY&Crafts.com. Thank you DIY&Crafts!

Ooooh - it just inspires me to dig back in and get another project going...AND what would you know, it just happens that I stumbled upon some spindles in a cleaning project we were doing just a few days ago. Perhaps I should make up my next version of recycled spindles & glass knob jewelry holders that have been spinning on my brain for awhile now.

For today,  I need to get back to preparing a guest area for our dear friends from Kenya who are coming to stay with us this coming week. So exciting. I am sure I will have plenty of fun posts to share about their visit.

In the meantime if you want to try making up one of these lovely spindle jewelry holders recycled out of old furniture pieces - hop over to my earlier upcycled spindle jewelry holder post for some instructions.

-Simply Sublime

No comments:

Post a Comment