Saturday, March 16, 2013

Paleo Recipe Must Try's : Black Doughnuts, Raw Cheesecake, Morning Cakes, Cauliflower Fritters

AS I have been meandering some around pinterest some delightful dishes have been appearing. This put me on a quest of my own. I was on the hunt for unique, colorful and satisfying paleo dishes. Savory or sweet it did not matter. So,  I decided to post some  of the B E A U T I F U L and delicious paleo recipes I found  in this post.

I plan on trying them the scrumptious morsels within the next month, so I will let you know how tasty they really are.  I think you will quickly see why I picked this to try first.


In the Raw: Meyers Lemon & Vanilla Bean Cheesecake


{source: Roost}



Black Garlic Chocolate Doughnuts

Black Garlic Chocolate Donuts

{Source: GROKGRUB





Chicken Curry Tacos with Purple Slaw

chicken curry tacos_featured

{source: The Paleo Prize}



Double Coconut Muffins





Cauliflower Feta Fritters w/ Pomegranate

a pile of caulifritters

{Source: smitten kitchen}



Roasted Fennel & Orange Morning Cakes
(contains yogurt)


{Source: Roost}


If you have an equally appealing Paleo Recipe you think is a MUST try - please do share! 

-Simply Sublime


No comments:

Post a Comment