Tuesday, October 13, 2015

No Closet, No Excuse - My Prayer Wall


This is a quick post. I just wanted to pop on and show you all...

I DID IT!!!

I Started my prayer wall, f i n a l l y !

For years (literally) I have been feeling sorry for myself that I have a shared wall closet. You know the kind that is flat and wide with just enough depth for hangers and clothing to be contained in? There is no way that my body could squish into that closet for some focused prayer time. I would be much too distracted with the shoes poking me and clothes smooshed on my face and wrapped around my neck strangling me. So...I pouted every time I thought about it. 

Now that I have started Priscilla Shirer's Armor of God Bible Study I am left with no excuses. She provided the index cards in the back of the book. Every week we will fill them out and post them somewhere for daily reminders to  P R A Y very specifically. 

and here is where you will find mine...

on the wall right next to my side of the bed. 

No closet, no excuses. Find a place. 

-Simply Sublime!

No comments:

Post a Comment